"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tired

Just 12 weeks and 1 day of school left and I'm...very...tired.

I won't bore you with the details, but my to-do list just keeps going on and on and doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon.

I've been trying to compensate by getting up earlier (4 am the majority of mornings lately) and going to bed later (I am a huge baby about staying up late, however, so this means like 10pm). I've been skipping the gym too much, and TiVo is very disappointed with the amount of quality programming I'm allowing to be deleted into the unwatched void.

I take my first last semester's final on Monday. I'm kind of pissed at my chronic illness - this is supposed to be my big slacker-semester before I graduate and now I'm working harder than ever. Okay, now I'm just whining. I hate being a whiner so I'll stop here.

Official Countdown:

Days Until Graduation: 92
Days Until Wedding: 108

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I feel overloaded and I'm not trying to catch up to last semester after, well, the last semester you had.

You will emerge triumphant, which is the important part, even if the getting there feels all ishy.

Janine