"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Request For Requests

Although I am not as interesting as those people who have successfully used this idea in the recent past, and I realize that I am blatantly imitating them, I am officially offering to answer any questions (within reason!) you may have about me.

So, send me an email or comment if you have a question, or if you don't want to see me look really pathetic when no one responds. Either way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what has been the hardest thing about adjusting to your illness? are there things you can't do/eat that you really miss?

maybe a little more of a serious question than you were wanting...

E. McPan said...

Technically, I don't do "all requests." I did an open comment box in which some people *coughstagcough* always bring up questions. :) But my question is this - how did you meet the future Mr. Why Law and when did you know he was The One?

Sui Generis said...

Are you planning to do anything crazy before law school starts, to celebrate the end of your pre-law life?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe nobody has asked this yet: I want to hear Biosphere stories!