"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Monday, February 07, 2005

Ask And Ye Shall Receive!

I did receive my packet today! It included both a travel voucher to the Admitted Students' Weekend and a nice big renewable merit scholarship! This was all from Lewis & Clark, the law school that won my heart.

But that's not all!

From CU I received a merit scholarship offer of basically a full ride for my first year! Not only is it an offer of money, but the scholarship also has a name. I love it when scholarships have names!

This is the best day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Free money is the best kind!

Janine

jjhaas said...

Congrats! Nothing like a little love & MONEY to help make the decision process easier!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! Money and luv. And just think, when you get there it is money, luv, and booze! :)