2. Yesterday I attended a town hall meeting about CU's new law building. The highlights:
3. I bought a plane ticket and reserved a hotel room for the Lewis & Clark Preview weekend. I'm going to have some free time in Portland during my trip - Any suggestions about what I should do or see?
- Move in day is August 1, 2006
- Library space expanding by 50%
- They are attempting to minimize noise and other disturbances during the construction process
- More classrooms, study space, offices
- New cafeteria. One of the speakers seemed very excited about the new cafeteria.
- Lots of windows, sunlight and good feelings. Their words.
- It all seems very nice. Everyone who spoke seemed genuinely concerned about the students' needs.