"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Friday, February 25, 2005

A Bad Day

I'm not going to go all into it, because it'll just turn out to be a big whiney rant and no one needs that.

I will say, however, that I've had a very bad day. A very, very bad day.

I can't wait until graduation.

Update: Adding this on Saturday morning. Feeling somewhat better today, but I wanted to add that I consider yesterday to be one of the worst, most difficult days of my life. But I got through it, and today is a new day. Thank you Janine and Kristine (Heh. I never realized you guys rhymed.) and E. McPan for the nice comments.

Seriously, though, to whoever makes this stuff up: Enough life lessons for awhile, okay?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*kicks your day* What a cruel thing for a Friday. I sneer in its general direction and hope that things improve for you.

Shannon said...

Thanks Janine :)

Stupid Friday!

Anonymous said...

man, that sucks. i hope it gets better. remember, the weekend starts NOW.

and i'll join janine in the kicking. bad Friday! bad!

Shannon said...

Thanks Kristine :)

You guys are too nice to me.

E. McPan said...

I'm not even having a bad day but the imagine of two girls kicking the crap out of a day made me laugh.

I'm not much of a kicking type, but I'm pretty good at the ol' pulling the sweater over the head and throwing a few punches (hockey) trick, so I'll throw that in, for what it's worth.

E. McPan said...

Um, the image. Not the imagine.