"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Too...Many...Papers...

Just three more days of classes, and the end can't come soon enough. I finished up my last paper about four minutes ago and I'm looking forward to a nice, quiet evening filled with Gilmore Girls, soy ice cream and root beer.

In other news, I just found out that the speaker I really want to include in my speaker series for the student group I'm running this year will probably have time for us in November! I saw him at the Conference on World Affairs last semester and I must say he is one of the most engaging speakers I have ever had the pleasure of seeing live. He was part of my inspiration for putting together this series in the first place, so actually booking him will be incredible - if it all works out.

No comments: