"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Friday!

Today's my Friday - at 2pm today I start an 11 day weekend.

In the plans are trips to Oregon and Vermont, lots and lots of wedding appointments, and significant progress on my Conservation Trends seminar term paper.

Tomorrow morning I fly to Portland for the Lewis & Clark Preview events. I think lots of people are going to preview events over the next few days. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about everybody's experiences at the law schools of their choosing.

I'll try to take some good pictures, although generally I am not a taking pictures kind of person. Mostly because of the hassles of getting film, developing film, etc. Also, once I had a really great little Elph camera that I won for selling a lot of telephony crap at the big telecom I used to work for and I took it to these sand dunes in Mexico and it never worked again.



Happily J won the same camera so now I just use his. Hopefully someday we'll join the rest of the civilized world and get ourselves a nice digital camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still don't own a digital camera. I have to borrow my mom's or my girlfriend's for my school visits.

That's an awesome picture, though.

Good luck on your trip! I hear Portland is really nice. Not that I've been there or anything.