"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Thursday, March 03, 2005

FAFSA Weirdness

I just received an email from the US Department of Education regarding my "recent corrections to my FAFSA." Well, I hadn't made any FAFSA corrections, so I look more closely at the email - and it is addressed to "KRISTA" (not my name!)

So, I go in and check my own FAFSA info - and someone else's email address is listed in my information! Me and KRISTA and sethsomething@comcast.net would advise everyone to check and make sure your own email address is correctly listed. That crazy US Department of Education. What whacky antic will they think up next?

1 comment:

Narkoleptik said...

Ahh, efficiency at it's best. It's beautiful to behold.