"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Friday, May 13, 2005

Catching Up

Well, final grades are finally in and for those of you playing along at home I did indeed pass all of my classes. So that graduation thing wasn't a scam after all. I do have some things to finish up over the summer but it's all under control.

I've been loving the new iPod. I'm not much of a "music person" but I really like what I like. I got iPodder but have yet to find any great podcasts (other than Evan's, of course) Does anyone have any favorite podcasts to suggest?

In law school news, the school put up some orientation information on the website. There is, apparently, required summer reading to come and our first legal writing assignment will be given on the first day of orientation and due on the second. Also our schedules and book lists will be given on that day, and we are to purchase our books at that same time. Of course, they note, financial aid will not be available until the following Monday so we are to be prepared with that spare cash we will have after our moves. How much do law school books cost? I'm guessing it's going to be $400-$500 for the first semester. For those of you in the know - Am I close?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Ah, what a relief! Thanks for the tips, Shelley...What would I do without you? :)

M. said...

I think my first year law books were close to $600. Best of luck!