"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Monday, April 04, 2005

Playtime's Over

As CM mentioned in comments, I'm busy.

March was a time of self-indulgent thoughts and flitting back and forth between the coasts. There was still two months before graduation, and three before the wedding. No problem.

April, on the other hand, is a time of putting the head down and getting it done. There's one month until graduation, and two before the wedding. These are scarier numbers.

Aside from normal classwork, I still have that term paper to write, plus still two finals from last semester. One of these (Physics) will be taken on Thursday, and then I start preparing for the big Dante mess. Then, of course, the finals for this semester, the last of which will actually be taken the morning of my graduation. Thanks, CU!

In wedding news, I've gotten my shoes (which I love!), we've gotten the rings, and we've booked the caterer, the cakemaker, a hair and makeup person, the photographer, the DJ for the reception, a classical guitarist for the ceremony and I'm working on finding a (completely secular) officiant. Things regarding the wedding were so stressful there for awhile, but it's all working itself out now. I think.

I'll miss you, March. April - Do your worst.

No comments: