"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Friday, November 19, 2004

If There Wasn't Law School

I have a confession to make. There is a little itty bitty teeny tiny part of me that doesn't want to go to law school. Maybe it is just the burnt out on school part of me.

What else would I do? I probably would go and get an MS in something to do with energy. Or possibly open a vegan restaurant. Maybe a juice bar. That sounds nice :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks, Shelley :)

CM said...

Have you thought about taking some time off? I've heard it's pretty easy to defer law school for a year. You could try something new that you won't have a chance to do later, save up some money, and get excited about school again.

Sui Generis said...

I hear you.