"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Monday, December 12, 2005

I've Moved!

Why Law is officially retired! Please visit me over at my new blog: Charismatic Megafauna

I think it's fitting, and really fun, that I'm retiring this blog at the same time I would've been taking my first final...

The eighteen months that Why Law represents were some of the most devastating, and most joyous, times of my life. I kind of wanted to just change the name and continue posting here but changing the URL doesn't change the links to individual posts, and I didn't want people to end up on that annoying Blogger 404 page. So I've decided to leave Why Law where it is and start fresh with a new blog. I hope you'll visit me from time to time.

2 comments:

dissertation writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Sociology Dissertation said...

You could likely turn this information into an ebook with little effort, Good job on this great information.