"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

-- The Dalai Lama

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

In The Presence of Celebrity

Okay, check it out: Sarah from MTV's Road Rules 11 Campus Crawl is in my Physics class. I'm not kidding you. She just joined the class on Tuesday - after the first homework was due. If I had been paying attention in the hall before class I would have recognized her and offered to give her the assignment, but I didn't. Damn.

Anyway, I've decided I'm going to sit a couple of rows behind her and pretend I'm watching TV. Every time I look at her I get the Road Rules song in my head. You know the one: Doo dee doo, these are the road rules...Hum dee dum, here are the road rules...

Okay, well I don't actually know the song. I do know that this whole minor celebrity extravaganza is going to make physics class much more entertaining.

No comments: